[Pre-180, Be an active Social Media User] LINE Characters Pop Up store at Wisma Atria April 2014

LINE, the mobile messaging app that allows one to send cute animated messages and make free video calls, had a pop-up store at Wisma Atria back in April 2014! :D Having received the news of the pop-up store via my LINE app (installed in my phone), I was so excited to go! :D (Ps: I'm one loyal user of LINE, and all my family members (extended family included) use LINE! :) )

Me at LINE pop-up store! :D
The pop-up store was simply awesome. With life-size figurines of LINE's mascots, namely Brown and Cony, the atmosphere of the entire Wisma area was lighten up. :D

Me at LINE pop-up store! :D
I took a couple of shots with Brown and Cony before going right into the pop-up store to grab my 'fill' of LINE merchandises. :D I even won a set of paid LINE sticker in a lucky draw held at the event site! :D
With Cony-san! :D

With Brown-kun! :D
LINE Pop-Up store at Wisma Atria April 2014! :D
A really cutesy experience that brings about great memories for a girl :D

Find LINE Singapore on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/singapore.line/?fref=ts

Comments