[Pre-180, My SJI Days] Meet-up Session with First Singapore Korean K-pop Group, SKarf's ex-member Ferlyn Wong, for SJI Korea Club (KCC)

SJI Senior School's KCC had a rare opportunity to meet up with the first Singapore-Korean Kpop group, SKarf's, member Ferlyn at Dream Stage 2014 held by Dream Station (DS) Singapore. While that was around almost 2 years back (ie. June 2014), the memory was still fresh in my head :) (as it was the first time where I had a closed door meet up session with a Kpop artiste)! 
Skarf's Group Profile (at point of debut)
My photograph with Ferlyn at our closed door meet up session! :)

Never once had I (nor had my KCC friend) Iswarya imagined that we could be the student representatives for KCC to meet-up with Ferlyn to get to know more about the Kpop scene. And as such, we were so extremely excited to know of the closed door event!

After a series of wonderful and exciting performances by the Dream Stage finalists at Dream Stage 2014 held at Bishan Junction 8, we got to go backstage to the area where Ferlyn was resting!

Photograph of Ferlyn (centre), Iswaya (left) and I (right)
It was really such a pleasant experience to go in there and Ferlyn was really friendly to us. She was like a warm unnie, and we even manage to take photographs together. Ferlyn was really a very cool unnie. She had her shoulders round us when we took our photographs, and she said in her 'boshi' (cool) and warm voice, "Of course!", when I asked if I could do the same too.

We even got our 'Oh Dance' and 'Luv Virus' albums signed with SJI on it :) As much as it seemed like a dream, this experience was definitely an unforgettable one for us. :)
Our signed albums. :)
And, after some time, I found that a photograph of our closed meeting session was posted online on Ferlyn's (then) entertainment company's Facebook account! :)

Such a pleasant find! :)

Feature of the meet up session on IGlobal Star (Ferlyn's then entertainment company) :)

Comments