[Pre-180, Be a Food Blogger] Full House Signature @ Clarke Quay

Theme cafe hopping had been a long time hobby of mine. While finding great theme cafes may be a challenging and tedious task (Ps: Lots of research involved.), I was rewarded when I found Full House Signature (or Full House Cafe) located in one of the shophouses in Clarke Quay. Not only did the cafe decor seem cute and promising, the cafe name 'Full House' also reminded me of the Korean drama "Full House" by Rain and Song Hye Kyo! This seemed like a really good find amongst my researched cafes! :D



With school and everything, my schedule was tight, and it took quite some time before I finally got to visit the cafe with my family in July 2014, on a youth day weekend after dinner. Sounded pretty good to be at such a hippie place on Youth Day! :)

Well, since we visited the cafe after dinner at around 10 plus (yea, I still remember that clearly. :) ), we ordered coffee and hot chocolates instead of some of the menu items (main courses) like sandwiches or steaks which were too heavy an after-dinner snack for us. :)



I ordered a hot chocolate that night, which tasted fine. And I would say, rather than focusing on the hot beverage, I was mesmerised by the romantic decor around the cafe. :D There weren't decor or recreations from the drama "Full House" or actor Rain's signature, but the cute mascots in the cafe were really pretty. :) To add on, these mascots and decor were wedding themed! And they painted the picture for what would be my dream wedding (with the bride and the groom dressed in the wedding suit and gown). :D




In addition to the decor and mascots, there were also great photo spots and grand couches where you could take a quick photo in. :D I took a couple of pictures after my drink and that pretty wrapped up my experience at Full House.

Nice and on the whole, I would love to visit again. :D






[Conclusion] Awesome place, would want to try the main courses the next time round. :D

[Full House Signature]3A River Valley Rd, #2-04, 179020
Telephone: 6338 0885

Comments