[Pre-180, Be a Culture Lover, My SJI Days] Visiting Korea Festival 2014 as SJI Korea Club (KCC) Representatives (Part 6: Wrap Up and Conclusion)

(Continued from Part 5)

We rounded the festival with first a short visit to the 'I love Kpop' Merchandise store, which sold a variety of Kpop albums ranging from Girls Day to B1A4. Lots of CDs, T-shirts, mugs (with Kpop groups' photo on printed on them) and posters. But sadly, as a student with a budget, I didn't manage to grab an album from my favourite Kpop groups like SNSD and Apink.


Then we (Iswarya and I) went to the 'Korean-convenience store booth' to grab some Korean Ice pops! It tasted nice! Just like the Bing Bang (Ice sticks) I had during my school's sports carnivals!


The ice-cream pretty much wrapped up our visit at Korea Festival 2014! :D

[Conclusion] Great festival with many interesting booths! :) Had a fun time visiting. :D

Comments