[Pre-180, Be a Culture Lover, My SJI Days] Visiting Korea Festival 2014 as SJI Korea Club (KCC) Representatives (Part 1: Dusol Hair Salon Makeover)

Of the festivals I'd attended during my SJI days, Korea Festival 2014 was the best. :D

Ever since October 2014, our SJI Korea club members have been hearing about the inaugural Korea Festival 2014 that will be held in November. As such, K-pop enthusiasts Iswarya (my Korea club friend and my best friend) and I decided to explore the festival as SJI KCC representatives. We went to Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Convention Hall C rather early (11am) on the first day (21 November 2014) of the festival. Early as it was, the exhibition booths were already well set up with patrons looking at the exhibits. It was quite happening for a Friday morning. 

The first thing that caught my eye was the ready-to-go hair makeover done by Korean hairstylists from Du Sol Beauty Hair Salon. So I had a go at it for $5 and got some Kpop curls done by Senior Korean Hair Stylist Erica. And the effect came out quite well and I thought perhaps my hair would have looked like that of Eunji of Apink (a Kpop artiste).





Then...growl...our stomachs started growling so Iswarya and I thought that we should try out some of the Korean dishes at a food booth set up by Todai Singapore. Stay tuned for Part 2 of our Korea Festival 2014 blog posts!

Comments