[Pre-180, Be a Fangirl] Starchasing Journey: Part 2---Attending Jang Keun Suk Cri Show in Singapore 2011



(continued from Part 1)

Years after my 'one-sided love' with Kim Jung Hoon, I 'fell in love' again, this time with actor Jang Keun Suk from the Korean drama "You're Beautiful (Hangeul: 미남이시네요)" . Jang's role as the band leader of a famous Kpop group A.N.JELL, was both likeable yet annoying at times. But still, its inevitable that girls of my age (I first watched it when I was 13) fall in love with the character. 
My group photograph with Jang Geun Suk (22 April 2011).
Me at Jang Keun Suk Photograph Session, (22 April 2011).
Well, after repeating the drama 10 times, having my room filled with the rabbit-pig stuffed toy, and displaying his posters in my room, news outlets reported that Jang would be coming to Singapore for his fan meeting, Jang Keun Suk Cri Show in Singapore (2011). After tumbling through my piggy bank to find the money, I bought one CAT1 ticket for JKS Cri Show on 23 April 2011, as well as an additional $48 photo-taking ticket to take a group photograph with JKS (on 22 April 2011).
My rabbit-pig stuffed toy from "You're Beautiful" (2010-2011). :)
My You're Beautiful "Minami Shineyo" poster. :D
After buying the tickets, I was so excited to meet JKS. To the extent of even dreaming of him during my sleep! :D This was the extent of my "fangirling"! Well, the day of my photograph session with JKS, finally arrived on 22 April 2011. The photo-taking session was held at the atrium of Marina Square. I was one of the first in the photo-taking queue, and as such, I was in the first group photograph JKS took with his fans! Other than having a photograph taken with JKS, I also got to shake his hands for the first time! His hand was so warm, and my impression was, apart from his long hair, he looked absolutely handsome!
Me waiting in line to take my group photograph with JKS (22 April 2011). (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)
Fans waiting in line to take their group photograph with JKS (22 April 2011). (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)
JKS on stage! (22 April 2011) :) (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore) 
Day of Photo-taking Session. (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)

Day of  Photo-taking Session. (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)
And on the following day (23 April 2011), I attended JKS Cri Show Singapore at NUS Cultural Centre. The centre was filled with fans. I got myself some merchandises at the fan meet itself, and had a fun time singing along and shouting for my Oppa! :D A (hardcore) fangirl of JKS (back then, yes, I was hardcore) indeed! :D That's about it for my sharing with JKS. A long time back...hmmm...now I'm less of a hardcore fan girl, but who knows, I might fall in love with some of his new works in time to come. :D
JKS singing at Cri Show 2011. (23 April 2011) (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)
JKS singing at Cri Show 2011. (23 April 2011) (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)
Me at JKS Cri Show! :D (23 April 2011)
                       
JKS Cri Show 2011. (23 April 2011) (Credits to Coloured Rhythms Singapore)

Stay tuned to my Part 3 post on my starchasing journey! :D

Comments