[Pre-180, Be a Culture Lover, My SJI Days] Visiting Korea Festival 2014 as SJI Korea Club (KCC) Representatives (Part 5: Etude House Makeover)

(Continued from Part 4)

Back to our cosmetics exploration journey, a visit to Etude House (Cosmetic brand) booth is a MUST. It's all girls heaven and the iconic cosmetic brand in Korea. Both Iswarya and I were interested to see what the booth had got to offer for the day. 

The booth was really cute. Set up with Etude's iconic pink cottage image, the booth pretty much attracted lots of girls into patronising. The staff over at the booth were really friendly to both Iswarya and I, introducing not only Etude's latest BB cream offers, but also some of the booth activities available for the day (which, to add icing to the cake, were free of charge!).



This included a Spin & Win and a Makeover session. I got a pack of masks for the Spin & Win, which was pretty comforting. 

However, I was much more excited for my Kpop Makeover! I was given a choice of smoky, light and etc, and I opted for a lighter Kpop look, which I felt was more suitable for my skin. The whole makeover process took around 20 minutes, and I really liked both the process and the results of my makeover. First, the process was not too long, and my makeup artist was very patient in explaining the products she used on my skin. :D And she too recommended me some of the products I could buy (such as the shiny lip gloss) from Etude's Wisma Flagship store if I felt satisfied with the makeover results.  


I quite liked the outcome of the makeover. While the makeup had made me look more energetic and bright, the cosmetics were not overpowering, and in my opinion, I felt good! I was surprised that the mascara and eyeliner did not make me look older than I was back then. (I always felt old with eyeliners on) :D So I really liked my Kpop makeover. Along with my curly hair done by Dusol Hair Salon, I pretty much felt like a Kpop star ready to go up on stage! :D  The makeup was so good that I decided to buy one Etude lipstick to try out the Kpop lips myself! :)


I recently (in October 2015) found out that Etude offers free makeovers if you purchase more than a certain amount in their Wisma flagship store (I spent around SGD$60-$70 and had a makeover done right on the spot after my purchase.) Will recommend everyone to try out the makeover session. Etude's makeovers never disappoint me! :D

Stay tuned to the last part, Part 5, of our commentary on Korea Festival 2014! :D

Comments